skip to main | skip to sidebar

Nico says "let's go!"

I'm an eight year old boy. I live with Angelman Syndrome. I love my family, friends, music, going to school, water, the beach, playing outside and going places.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thanks for so many generous contributions

So many friends and neighbors have contributed in years past and this year is no exception -- thank you all for your contributions to the Angelman Foundation on the occasion of the annual walk-a-thon.
Posted by Jottawalee at 8:32 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Nico's links

  • ABA Therapy
  • http://www.angelman.org
  • http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/interact/resources_symbols.shtm
  • http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/schools/arcolaes/
  • http://www.pecs.com/relatedmaterial.htm
  • http://www.takomaparkmd.gov/
  • http://www.zacbrowser.com
  • Kennedy Krieger Institute

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ▼  2009 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • Thanks for so many generous contributions
      • I find myself speaking for my son. I want him to ...
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  July (1)